Wednesday 16 July 2008

Vida Guerra

Vida Guerra Is Good At What She Does
Vida Guerra’s Ass In Dorm Daze 2

This weekend, I went to rent a movie for the first time in over five months and in the new releases was National Lampoon’s Dorm Daze 2, which had everyone’s favorite big butt, Vida Guerra on the cover. Of course there were no copies available, as expected, since no one ever saw this movie in theatres. Anyway, being the nice guy that I am, I found the 36 second Vida Guerra ass clip that most of you guys were about to spend six bucks on. So here it is and you can thank me later.



I’m starting to admire Vida Guerra because she’s truly an inspiration to women who are not that pretty but still manage to get into big events. I bet she started off working her way into nightclubs and with perseverance, she earned the respect of bouncers and rap producers everywhere. Now look at her, she’s at the ‘Soul Train Awards’ all glammed up, posing for photographers. Now that’s a success story, even though I’m not quite sure what it is, she does.

Blog Archive