Wednesday 16 July 2008

Hilary Duff

Hilary Duff’s Boob Watch Continues…





Here’s Hilary Duff leaving the Los Angeles Film Festival wearing my favorite outfit for a chick: a white tank top. As you guys know I’ve been keeping tabs on Hilary and her chest for sometime now and I’m still waiting for her breast enlargement admission. Until then, I’ll keep focusing on her tits because that’s my job and it’s all I know how to do. Seriously, if this site should go under, I’m in a world of hurt.

Hilary Duff’s Legs Are Blinding







I guess Lindsay Lohan is making pasty legs popular, because here’s Hilary Duff showing off her white sticks while shopping. Here’s an idea ladies: how about you lather each other up with suntan oil and hit the beach together? It’s summer for Christ’s sake!


Blog Archive