Wednesday 16 July 2008

Minka Kelly

I Want To Bang Minka Kelly





It just dawned on me: I’m tired of writing about the same chicks all the time. After all, there are only so many ways you can say how you’d like to bang the living daylights out of Jessica Simpson, or Lindsay Lohan, or whoever! Problem is, the Paparazzi only focuses on 4 or 5 chicks at a time, so we’re stuck being force fed the same crap day in and day out. That said, it’s time I take matters into my own hands and focus on getting the word out about lesser known broads. Sure, it’s not the brightest idea, since I’m not getting any sexual favors in return and potentially making girls huge stars without any cash incentive, but I need new material and I’m desperate. So here’s Minka Kelly. I think she is an actress, and I definitely want to bang her. And so should you.
So from here on out we will have a new feature on Hollywood Tuna of lesser knowns that I want to bang.


Minka Kelly’s Universally Hot





Here is Minka Kelly at the NBC Universal Experience thingy (whatever that is) looking damn fine. If you guys didn’t know, Minka is the daughter of former Aerosmith guitarist Rick Dufay. I thought I’d share that with you because you obviously don’t care. But now that you know, you can go tell everyone that useless tidbit of information. Alright, so obviously there’s not much to say about Minka other than that I’d like to wrap her legs around my head like a scarf and call it a minka, so I’ll just leave it at that

Minka Kelly’s Got Cleavage!





Minka Kelly is hot. Still have no clue who the hell she is but I do know I want to find a way to use her cleavage as pillows because I’m tired. I got very wasted last night and I’m on 4 hours of sleep. Anyway, here she is at Self Magazine’s ‘Rock Bodies’ event and from what I see her body is definitely rockin’. However, I wouldn’t mind seeing a little more…you know just to be sure.

Blog Archive