Wednesday 16 July 2008

Cindy Margolis

Cindy Margolis’ Breasts Are Comfy


Here’s the former “Most Downloaded Girl on the Internet” Cindy Margolis at some club opening in Las Vegas. Man, I’m impressed! For a girl who’s 40+, she’s got one of the nicest racks I’ve ever seen. I’m speechless. All I can think about is how the hell can I find a way to get my head between them and take a nap? They look a lot more comfortable than the current set of pillows I’m sleeping on.

Cindy Margolis Does Playboy 15 years Too Late






For those of you who care, and are old enough to remember when the internet was invented, here’s Cindy Margolis promoting her July cover issue of Playboy. Back in the day, Cindy use to call herself the most downloaded girl on the internet without even having to take off her clothes. Well, a lot has changed since then and now the clothes are off, only about 15 years too late. Anyway, the girl still has a nice set of funbags so if you’re living in the past, make sure to get yourself a copy.



Blog Archive