Wednesday 16 July 2008

Stacy Keibler

Stacy Keibler’s Ass And Legs Are Covered Up Again!



Here’s Stacy Keibler at the Style Your Slim event. Once again, I’m a little disappointed that she’s not showing off her long legs and sweet ass by wearing booty shorts. When will she ever learn?! Anyway, even though she does look good, it’s a pain to write a post on her when the only thing she’s got going for her is her wickedly hot body that’s currently covered up. C’mon Stacy, help me out here!

Keibler’s New Sexy Photoshoot



It’s about time! Finally, my favorite girl of all-time, Stacy Keibler, is in a hot and steamy photoshoot. Now, I have no clue what these are for, but thank you whoever you are for getting Stacy to show off her trademark legs and sweet ass. Hopefully, this is a sign that there’s even more Stacy Keibler goodness to come in the near future.


Stacy Keibler Gets A Ride From A Hot Asian



I don’t know what this photoshoot is for, but any time you get Stacy Keibler sitting on a motorcycle behind some hot Asian chick, I’m one happy camper. I mean, how often does that really happen, right? Anyway, I’d like to have seen a little more skin between the two of them, but beggars can’t be choosers. Besides I’ve never seen Stacy in leather gear before, and I have to say, girl looks like she can ride a mean throttle… or Asian.

Blog Archive