Wednesday 16 July 2008

Angelina Jolie

Angelina Jolie Is Pregnant
Our modern day Mia Farrow, Angelina Jolie was at the Independent Spirit Awards showing off her baby bump in a tight-fitting black dress. I guess this puts an end to her pregnancy rumors. Now I really couldn’t care less whether or not Angie is knocked up, because I know one day she’ll run an orphanage of future f&ck ups and it’s going to be impossible to keep track of all of them - if it isn’t already. Anyway, at least she still looks good. Brad on the other hand, let’s just say I’m feeling a hell of a lot better about myself lately.
Angelina Jolie Looking Sexy At Ocean’s Thirteen Premiere







Here’s Angelina Jolie at the Ocean’s Thirteen premiere in Cannes. Now I don’t normally do posts on Angelina because she’s too busy saving the world. And while that’s noble and all, it’s not very sexy. Forgive me. I know I’m shallow, and I can admit I’m probably going to go to hell for some of the things I’ve written over the years. But guess what? So are most of you for tuning in and reading day in and out. See ya there.


Blog Archive