Wednesday 16 July 2008

Paulina Rubio

Paulina Rubio Keeps It Going



There has been a reoccurring theme this week here at Hollywood Tuna and that theme is ….boobs! Yes, first it was Lindsay Lohan’s unbuttoned shirt, then Halle Berry’s cleavage, then Rose Mcgowan’s see through shirt and now it’s Paulina Rubio with her little breasts that are being pushed up to her forehead by that dress. Anyway, Paulina may not be for everyone but I can see through her harsh facial features, and what I see is a girl who’s filthy in bed. I have no reasoning for that, it’s my sixth sense – a gift from above if you prefer.


Paulina Rubio Gets Dirty!




Here’s another one of my favorite celebrity fetishes: Paulina Rubio. Yes, like Victoria Beckham, Paulina isn’t your standard beauty, far from it. In fact, she’s quite dirty looking. Now, I don’t know if looking dirty qualifies as being a fetish, but how I’d go about cleaning her definitely would. Anyway, here she’s in Madrid performing at some music festival. Enjoy!

Blog Archive