Wednesday 16 July 2008

Heidi Montag

Heidi Montag Bikini Pictures









So, these pictures of Heidi Montag with the loser are obviously staged but I don’t care. The girl knows how to rock a bikini and she knows how to rock it well. And anyone who says otherwise is an idiot, because you know you’d all be knee deep in that in a heartbeat. Anyway, let’s hope the next set of staged pics comes with a little less Spencer and a whole lot less bikini.


Mmm… Heidi Montag Gets Oral ..










Here’s Heidi Montag promoting her new clothing line Heidiwood in LA by showcasing her oral skills on a water bottle. Yes, for some reason I find this erotic, hence the reason I go to my gym 4 times a week. So for all you ladies who know me there, next time you take a sip of water, feel free to give me a little wink.

Blog Archive