Wednesday 16 July 2008

Abigail Clancy

Abigail Clancy Topless In FHM






Over the past couple months, there hasn’t been one girl who has held my attention long enough for me to obsess over and objectify on a daily basis. Well folks, today all that has changed. I’ve finally found the new Hollywood Tuna “IT” girl, and her name is Abigail Clancy. Now let’s just hope she sends me daily nude personals, because I already have every single one of her other pictures on the site. So in order for this obsession (I prefer to call it great PR) to continue, the ball’s in Abbey’s court. Let’s hope she plays!

I Want To Bang Abigail Clancy







Well, you’ve seen her bikini pictures many times before here on Hollywood Tuna, but Abigail Clancy still isn’t popular here in North America. And as I promised last week, I said I would do more posts on lesser-knowns who I feel should get more attention, because I’m sick of the same crap the Paparazzi keep shoving down our throat. Hopefully, they’ll open their eyes a little and follow some new talent. And by new talent, I mean girls I ‘d like to bang. That said, I want to bang Abbey Clancy. And so should you.

Blog Archive