Wednesday 16 July 2008

Britney Spears

Britney Spears Bikini Pictures






Here’s Britney Spears showing off her beach body in a bikini in Costa Rica. For a mother of two, I had to admit Britney looks… awful. OK, I know she had two kids and I should cut her some slack, but the kids aren’t mine so I don’t care. Girl needs to cover up. Anyway, I guess the Britney Spears hotness comeback is going to have to be put on hold for a little bit longer.


Britney Spears’ Hairy Ass Needs A Wax




It’s been a while since our last Britney Spears post but when the Paparazzi get up close and personal - not to mention creepy - by focusing on her nasty hairy ass and her coochie, it’s only normal for me to report it. I mean, I wouldn’t be doing my job if I wasn’t exposing this type of lewd behavior. That said, I’m glad Brit is wearing panties but girl needs a wax in a big way!!! Do not view these pictures if you just ate lunch.

Blog Archive