Wednesday 16 July 2008

Jennifer Lopez

Jennifer Lopez’s Breasts Are Huge!





Here’s Jennifer Lopez at her skeleton’s concert in Madrid showing off her MILF boobies. Man, they’re huge! I’m surprised Marc is still so skinny with those feeders. I mean, if I’d had gotten a hold of them, you’d have to carry me out of the house with a forklift. Anyway, I’ve never been a fan of JLo’s ass but these new boobs I can definitely get use to.

Jennifer Lopez’s Ass In A Bikini




Here’s Jennifer Lopez and her post-pregnant ass in a bikini while vacationing in Italy this past weekend. Now I never thought JLo’s ass was nice before she got pregnant or even when it was the talk of Hollywood, and I don’t think it’s nice now. But I know there’s a huge big booty lovin’ following out there, so have fun with Jenny and her block. Gulp!


Blog Archive