Wednesday 16 July 2008

Gisele Bundchen

Gisele Bundchen’s Breasts In DT Magazine




Here are some Gisele Bundchen pictures from DT Magazine showing off some serious boob action. Now you all know how I feel about Gisele: that she looks like a tranny. But in these pictures with her bangs covering her face it puts the emphasis on her rockin’ body instead, the one Tom Brady gets to have his way with whenever he pleases, and you don’t because you suck.
Gisele Bundchen Topless GQ Magazine Pictures





Here’s Gisele Bunchen posing topless in the latest GQ Magazine. You know, I keep trying to dig this chick but every time I see her face it just reminds me of Sean Penn’s character in Fast Times at Ridgemont High. Now it may be crazy, and I’m pretty sure I’m the only one that seems think this, but I stand by it. That said, here’s Spicoli as a girl in GQ magazine.

Blog Archive