Wednesday 16 July 2008

Maria Menounos

Maria Menounos Shows Off Her Puppies





Here’s Maria Menounos at some dog charity/benefit thingy. It’s nice to see Maria bring out her puppies to the event. And by puppies I don’t mean that big white dog. Anyway, that was a lame joke but girl has some nice cleavage and I wouldn’t mind her strapping a leash on me and calling me a good boy.

Maria Menounos Is Super Cute








Here’s Maria Menounos attempting to qualify for the AVP Cuervo Gold Crown Huntington Beach Open. Unfortunately she didn’t make the team but hey, she looked damn cute trying. And in then end that’s all that really counts, right ladies?

Maria Menounos Is A Good Workout





Wow! This is the first time I’ve noticed a sexy side to Maria Menounos. Usually Maria is annoyingly cute, but here she is showing off her super flat stomach which is decorated with a stripper belly piercing while taking a jog in Bel Air. I have to admit, she’s not alone in this workout. I’m building up a sweat myself just looking at those sweet hips and I have yet to get out of my seat. Thanks Maria, I think it’s time for us to hit the showers.


Blog Archive