Wednesday 16 July 2008

Avril Lavigne

Avril Lavigne Maxim Magazine Pictures





Avril Lavigne is the newest Maxim cover girl and I have to say, her rack looks damn delicious. The girl should seriously show them off more often instead of opening up that potty mouth of hers, because let’s be honest… us men only like girls that put things in their mouths, not what comes out of them. Anyways, check out more at Maxim.com.

Avril Lavigne Bikini Pictures Continue To Be A Letdown





Here are some more Avril Lavigne bikini pictures. They’re a little better than the ones we saw yesterday, but not by much. In order for me to be fully happy I have to see full backside. I don’t know why she’s hiding it by wearing boxers in the water, but I can only assume that Avril’s ass is gross until I see otherwise. Sorry, but that’s just where I stand.

Avril Lavigne Bikini Pictures Could Have Been Better






Here are some lame pictures of Avril Lavigne in Miami having fun with one of her friends in a pool. They’re lame because there aren’t any full-body bikini shots, and judging by the small hint of cleavage we’re seeing from Avril, that’s a major let down! I know the girl may be the most obnoxious celebrity around, but her body is damn tight. My girlfriend is obnoxious too, but she has a great rack so I tolerate it! Otherwise I would have dumped the b!tch a long time ago!


Blog Archive