Wednesday 16 July 2008

Paris Hilton

Paris Hilton Leaves Her Mark, But Not Her Clothes, In Boston



Here’s Paris Hilton at some shindig in Boston struggling to keep her flimsy dress from falling off, and what appears to be simulating oral sex with a microphone. Well, at least that’s what she should be doing because, honestly, who really cares what Paris has to say? I feel bad for the person that had to use that microphone after her. Poor guy is going to wake up with a little surprise on his lips.

Paris Hilton Is A Pussycat Doll




Paris Hilton was in her element this past weekend, skanking it up and performing with the Pussycat Dolls for her birthday. You know, as much as I dislike Paris, I can always appreciate a skinny blond in slutty lingerie. The two go together like t%ts and ass. Luckily for me, Paris doesn’t have t%ts, because if she did I’d probably fall in love with her and then be forced to kill myself.

Paris Hilton Topless In 944 Magazine





Here’s Paris Hilton posing topless in the latest 944 Magazine. I know we all hate her, but let’s pretend this is the first time we’ve ever seen her. I know it’s hard to do but in order to enjoy these pictures of a half-naked skinny blond chick, it’s the only way. Try it, it almost works.







Look, I’m not one to hold a grudge or hate against anyone. We all have our opinion on Paris Hilton and most of us find her annoying, including me. But the truth is that she does have a huge loyal fan base that keeps buying her cheap products. So until those people stop, I have no choice but to talk about how her boobs are pushed up to her chin. It’s my job to report these occurrences and bottom line, breasts have never been all that annoying to me. Nor will they ever be! So suck it up haters and stop hating. Enjoy the phenomenon that is Paris Hilton’s tits.

Blog Archive