Wednesday 16 July 2008

Lindsay Lohan

Lindsay Lohan Is Skanky Goodness



It’s been Lindsay Lohan overload here the last two days. First we had lame Lindsay Lohan bikini pictures, then we got a sweet cleavage photoshoot, and now pictures of her white legs in hooker heels. And I have to admit, I love the skankiness of it. There’s nothing better than a white trash ho in short shorts and high heels. It just makes me want to reach for my wallet.


Lindsay Lohan’s Breasts Are Looking Damn Juicy








I don’t know what it is this week, but ever since Jessica Simpson has been showing off the goods repeatedly, I’ve been obsessed with breasts. Not fake breasts though. Real, juicy, natural hangers. So that said, here’s Lindsay Lohan and her sweet tits on the set of her new film Labor Pains. You have to admit, the way they look in that tank top is something special. I only wish there were more pictures from this set.

Blog Archive