Wednesday 16 July 2008

Sophie Monk

Sophie Monk And Her Skinny Ass Legs



When your dress is short enough that you can practically see your nether regions and you’ve got some hot skinny ass legs, you’re definitely going to get some Tuna time. Here is Sophie Monk out shopping in West Hollywood, and I guess she thought it was safe to prance around looking like a ho’ there considering most of the guys in that area wear the same outfits. But good thing for the internet, no one is safe. Not even you! That’s right, I see what you’re doing to yourself, you sick bastard.

Sophie Monk’s Got Cleavage






Here’s Sophie Monk on some film set in a little dress. I know many of you don’t think she’s all that attractive but me, I think the girl oozes sex appeal. From her head, down to her toes and right back up to those big natural tits. I mean, you’ve got to be crazy not to love the way those are set. Then again, I’m crazy and I love them, so maybe you’re just stupid.


Sophie Monk Profile Shot Of The Day








I’ve become a huge fan of Sophie Monk’s… breasts. And it’s not the first time we’ve featured them here on Hollywood Tuna. They’ve become like a permanent fixture. Anyway, here she is filming a scene for her film “Hard Breakers”. How appropriate.


Blog Archive