Wednesday 16 July 2008

Mila Kunis

Mila Kunis Bikini Picture From InStyle Magazine




Here’s Mila Kunis in a bikini for InStyle magazine. Unfortunately, there is only one good shot of this cutie but I have a feeling because of her role in Forgetting Sarah Marshall we’re going to be seeing a lot more of her in the near future. *fingers crossed*
Mila Kunis Is Super Hot



Well, ever since Mila Kunis showed up to the Forgetting Sarah Marshall premiere I started developing a little crush on her. I no longer look at her as little Jackie Burkhart anymore but as Wow you got fuckin’ hot! Here she is in Toronto and let’s hope the Paparazzi continue to cover her because she’s someone I of that happening. It’s scary out ththink is worth stalking. You know, I’d do it myself if I could but that would mean having to leave my house and there’s no chance ere.

Mila Kunis Because She Is Hot





Here’s Mila Kunis at the 7th Annual Chrysalis Butterfly Ball and the only reason I’m posting this is because lately I’ve been on a Mila kick and I can’t get enough her. The girl keeps getting hotter each and every time she heads out. Now we only need one of those paparazzi agencies to stage a fake bikini shoot with her because it seems like the latest trend and personally, I couldn’t care less. I just want hot chicks in bikinis. That or hot chicks in my bed. Unfortunately, that’s a little more unrealistic.

Blog Archive