Wednesday 16 July 2008

Shannon Elizabeth

Unless She’s Topless, Shannon Elizabeth Isn’t Worth It



I know I said I would when I heard Shannon Elizabeth was going to be on the show, but I haven’t been watching Dancing With The Stars. Truth is, I don’t know what time or day it’s on, and since she has yet to appear topless on it, it’s not worth finding out. Anyway, who really cares about has-been celebrities trying to rejuvenate their careers by doing a waltz, besides middle-aged women with nothing better to do with their lives? When they make a show called F$%cking With the Stars and I’m the Star and Shannon is, well, Shannon, then we’ll talk.

Shannon Elizabeth Maxim Magazine Pictures



I didn’t watch Dancing With The Stars, even though I said I would because Shannon Elizabeth was in it, but I saw one episode and then realized I wasn’t a 65-year-old grandmother. Anyway, I’m glad she did it because now she’s in Maxim Magazine and who knows, maybe from all the exposure she’ll finally get some more topless film roles in the future. Fingers crossed.

Blog Archive