Wednesday 16 July 2008

Petra Nemcova

Can Petra Nemcova Get Any Hotter?!!


Here’s another one of those “Can Petra Nemcova get any hotter?” posts. Yes, I’ve done so many of them, that it’s nearly impossible to come up with anything new or fresh to say. It’s as if my mind is shooting blanks. But don’t worry, that’s the only thing that’s shooting blanks, if you know what I mean….Come Here Petra, let’s get you pregnant.


Petra Nemcova’s Dress Hangs On For Dear Life



I don’t know how Petra Nemcova isn’t having a wardrobe malfunction here, but that brand of double-sided tape should be banned and taken off the market, immediately! It’s immoral and it’s preventing me from to doing my job properly. I can’t work under these conditions!


Petra Nemcova’s Got Mega Cleavage





Here’s Petra Nemcova attending amfAR’s Cinema Against AIDS 2008 Benefit and for some reason I don’t think her dress is all that appropriate for this type of event. I mean, with her cleavage popping out like that, the last thing that comes to mind is using a protection. I just want to get in there as fast as I can and enjoy.

Blog Archive