Thursday 28 October 2010

Daniel Radcliffe Kept His 'Harry Potter' Glasses as a Souvenir from the Set

He described how many of Harry's glasses are lens-less to avoid reflecting in the lights for the camera. ... He said, "I didn't even know they still kept them. ... for Daniel Radcliffe his "view" of such a long part of his life. ... Harry Potter, Daniel Radcliffe shares 'when magic is not enough'
Daniel Radcliffe Kept His 'Harry Potter' Glasses as a Souvenir from the Set ... and so those were the only things I had my heart set on." Harry Potter and
Daniel's Souvenir from Harry Potter. I was searching across the internet to get some

http://www4.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Harry+Potter+Half+Blood+Prince+Premiere+After+xp82fmBUAYDl.jpg

In a new interview with actor Daniel Radcliffe from the set of 'Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows,' Daniel discusses what souvenir ... Although I've read that the wands kept breaking and they actually used rubber ones when filming ... set that Dan would like to take with him and it's his glasses!
Dan and Emma chat about taking souvenirs from the "Potter" set. Daniel Radcliffe icon ... Mr. Radcliffe took a pair of glasses from the "very very first film." He said, "I didn't even know they still kept them.
Asked about whether he had any souvenirs from the set, he said,

http://www3.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Harry+Potter+Half+Blood+Prince+Premiere+After+2jOHqnL96ldl.jpg

Daniel Radcliffe has revealed the only souvenirs he kept from the seven Harry Potter films were two pairs of glasses. ... he only wanted a small memento of his magical adventures. ... I didn't want the wand, I certainly didn't want the broom, and so those were the only things I had my heart set on.
As far as his relationship with Ron and Hermione goes, .... Q: Are there any souvenirs you took from the set? ... I got one—the lens-less—because often the glasses we wear on set are ... I didn't even know they still kept them. ... Daniel: I wouldn't date someone because she was a Harry Potter fan.

http://www2.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Harry+Potter+Half+Blood+Prince+Premiere+After+JKv5z2mdwjLl.jpg

Daniel Radcliffe & Rupert Grint To Appear At Harry Potter Amusement Park ... No Harry Potter souvenir for Rupert Grint ... even Daniel Radcliffe said that he was going to steal Harry's glasses. ... Rupert Grint marked the final day of filming on Harry Potter by bringing his Ice Cream van to the set.
James & Oliver Phelps talk Harry Potter films, Rupert Grint & Alan Rickman ... Phelps on the set of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, ... And I've never seen so many people with glasses with just frames, no lenses or anything. ... James: Alan Rickman [who plays Severus Snape] his deep voice and
This set them on the path of 'drawing attention to medical decisions .... 'Half Nelson' actor Ryan Gosling admits fans often ask for his ... Daniel Radcliffe kept only two pairs of Harry Potter's glasses as a .... His canvas will be divvied up and sections will be mailed to guests as a souvenir.
It would take some going to make Daniel Radcliffe the emotional centre of any scene, but I think casting Keanu Reeves as his godfather might just about manage it. ... Not that so much, but there wasn't a single set of Robes in sight, ... I hate all the Harry Potter films. I find them to be very long .

Blog Archive