Thursday 9 September 2010

Allah.... What is it with........??

Happy Wednesday my lovelies,  
hope your day is full of beautiful weather and wonderful people, mine is alhamdulilah.. So today I woke up thinking and I can only say so much on this topic, Islam.. It is my chosen way of life thus making me a Muslimah alhamdulillah, and I myself haven't read the Qur'an from cover to cover yet, I will not lie it's a process but I'm slowly doing it..
So I'm always learning but what I fail to understand is how some of my sisters, brothers, scholars, and Imams can twist the words of the Holy Qur'an and say we have to follow other scriptures or books other than the Holy Qur'an that Allah has bestowed upon us, given the following blog is an opinion of mine.. The Sunnah is the way and the Hadith(s) are an account of Prophet Muhammad's (PBU) life and we should emulate his life, for it was a righteous just one, yes this is true but weren't all prophets deemed equal in the eyes of Allah so it says in the Holy Qur'an?? I mean if it's not true someone please correct me then and show me where in the Qur'an it says this.. 
So if they're all equal why are some praying to Prophet Muhammad (PBU) ONLY, now once again this is the worship of a man which isn't what we are suppose to be doing as Muslims, we submit to Allah not a man so why are we continuously praying to ONLY Prophet Muhammad and not Allah or Prophet Moses, Jesus, Noah, Abraham (PBUT) etc.. They are all equal so don't pick favoritism, you know it's not fair, it's easy to give thanks to ALL the prophets because they all taught us something and followed the righteous path.. Also another thing I'd like to know since one wants to follow a Sunnah or a Hadith, I believe there are more than  three Hadiths written by a man so that means one should read them all and if they contradict one another well and goes back to what I'm saying, we're suppose to ONLY follow the Qur'an but reading these other books is also informative for us but doesn't mean we should follow either as replacement for the Holy Qur'an, it just doesn't make sense to me.. I do pray for those sisters and brothers as they find their way to the righteous path.. Don't want to go all religious on you all just saying what I feel in my heart seems right deemed by Allah according to the Holy Qur'an is all.. 
Sooooooooo on another note (just so you all know this is a RANT you have been warned) what is with the older generation thinking school (university) is the only way for someone to make it in this society, to make their dream reality?? What's with the youth and middle aged men sitting down when you clearly see an elderly woman or man get on the bus/train, GET UP OUT YOUR SEAT...RUDENESS.. What is it with our people cussing and beating on their children in public?? Your child is misbehaving because the example you set as a parent don't be mad at the child -shaking my head-.. Why do my African Queens think the only way to get a man's attention is to dress like a floozy, you beautiful covering your temple as well?? Sister use your intellect and if he doesn't appreciate what you have to say he's not who need to be with anyway -shaking my head-.. 
What is it with people who own animals and abuse them?? Look dude give your pet to someone who wants it and willing to give them the love and care they deserve.. What is it with the Black community not helping one another, especially our homeless.....why can't you spare $10 to help them get a meal and if your suspicious of them being homeless for drug reasons then physically walk into a a Subway with them and order them a meal and if they refuse well then we'll pray for them hope they make it to better days.. What is it with my African Queens always complaining about men being dogs but when a real man is trying to be with you because he's not this ideal idol in your mind yo doing him bogus and pass him by?? What is it with a good brother passing up a sister like me for another who is clearly not doing right?? Well that's all for this rant today -laughs to self- I hope you all, my lovelies have a beautiful blessed night tonight..




Images..
The Holy Qur'an- Islams People
The Sunnah- Iqra Publication
The Hadith- Hadith
Makeda the queen of Sheba- PLUSH Black Queens Blog
Pets- Cutesy Animals




Peace & Blessings, That Black Girl

Blog Archive