Saturday 19 February 2011

5 Things I Suddenly Realized Today

·       I just realized I'm the only one who doesn't use blackberry
“Give me your blackberry PIN!” Oh hell !!! Why do people think that blackberry is in my pocket?? Should I buy a blackberry just because friends always ask my PIN??

·    I just realized I like Justin Bieber
I listened to his songs on repeat today... especially "That Should Be Me". OMG... I’m not teenager anymore! “Justin, will you marry my daughter?” (hahaah... kapan gue punya anak nih?)

·    I just realized people think I’m (always) happy
Friends said, “You look happy...” and today someone said, “You're lucky!” Oh yeah?? You haven't walked in my shoes!  Damn... I’m so good at pretending to be happy!
                                          
·    I just realized I drink coffee more than water
I even didn't drink a glass of water today. I drank 3 cups of black coffee, a glass of cappuccino, a glass of milk, and a bottle of energy drink!                   

·    I just realized he’s really a good friend of mine
I am thankful for a good friend who constantly encourage me... Believe me or not but I cried when I read his SMS. Thank you for listening to me this evening... :)

Justin Bieber

Blog Archive